Our team at Psychology Laboratory POMOCNIA offers you a wide range of psychological help you might need in English. We warmly welcome people of all ages from all nationalities. If you’re here now it could be that lately you either found yourself in a crisis or are wondering if you actually need a psychological consultation or a therapy or if it’s a right place or a right moment to do it. Maybe your concern refers to some member of your family or friend and you’re trying to find the best care for them. We hope that here you can find an answer for your concerns.
Our attitude towards every person is highly individual and we’re not using rigid patterns and tools. It’s highly important for us to provide psychological help for all people, that’s why all our offer is available also in English and there’s a possibility of appointment online. We offer psychological and sexological help for adult individuals, couples, children, teenagers and families. We believe that every person deserves to have a good, valuable life and we all are doing our best in order to make it happen. Naturally we all are going to get on our ways some obstacles which can be hard to deal with alone. Every one of us sometimes needs a helping hand along the way.
Psychological help might be helpful for you if:
- you experience vague feeling of sadness for longer time and you ask yourself: am I depressed?
- you feel like your life is a constant stress,
- you feel forms of anxiety in everyday situations, maybe you experience specific kind of fear, for example you’re afraid of the crowds or a public transport, or you feel it in social situations,
- you find yourself isolating from social life and you’re not sure if it’s what you really want for yourself,
- you experienced forms of violence, discrimination, abuse or other situations violating your personal dignity or other human rights or you’re asking yourself: is that already a minority stress?
- It’s hard for you to control your anger and it brings many costs to you and your relatives and friends,
- you experiences sudden loss of somebody important in your life: you went through a breakup or you’re in a mourning,
- you’d like to be a better friend/ partner/ parent,
- you’d like to have better relations with other people, improve your communication skills, learn to understand and express your own needs and feelings,
- you find yourself „doing the same mistakes on and on” which causes you suffer in the end and you don’t understand why it’s like that, because you feel like you’re doing everything you can,